Sunday, April 3, 2011

What's New

Hi everyone. This blog has been quite inactive in the past, but I will try my best to create more applets in the future. As you can see, we have a lot of new stuff:

  1. I have created five more tabs: Post List, Top Posts, Blogroll, Links and Tutorials. The tutorials contains links of more than 50 tutorials I have written in Mathematics and Multimedia, my main blog.
  2. I have created a Facebook page. You can Like it and follow from there. It automatically posts GeoGebra Applet Central's articles.
  3. I have created the GAC Twitter account which means that you can now follow GAC on Twitter.
  4. There is also and email subscription box located at the side bar and you can also now subscribe to  GAC's rss feed
  5. If you plan to follow my three blogs(including School of Freebies), you can add me up on Facebook (mathandmultimedia@gmail.com). The linked account contains the feeds of all the three blogs
I am opening GeoGebra Applet Central for collaboration. If you have a Google account, I am inviting you to contribute your applets. Of course, they will be credited to you. If you are interested contact me at mathandmultimedia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment